ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance for new users, and from September 20, 2022 for existing users
· Setting the standard
The terms on which SellingCommunity provides you access to and use of our Services (collectively, "Services") are outlined in this Acceptable Use Policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy includes all rules and extra conditions stated on and in our Services, as well as the Mobile Application. When using our Services or gaining access to them, you agree to abide by all of the conditions of this User Agreement.
· Prohibited Actions
You undertake to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy, our terms and conditions, and all relevant laws, rules, and regulations while using or accessing our Services, and you will not:
- violate or circumvent any laws, regulations, third-party rights, or our systems, Services, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18); are temporarily or permanently suspended from using our Services; are a person with whom transactions are prohibited under economic and trade sanctions;
- you are responsible for paying for any things you acquire.
- you may not fail to deliver sold things unless you have a legitimate cause as modify the price of any item or tamper with the listings of other users;
- conduct that might compromise the feedback or rating systems (our Feedback rules);
- Without our permission, you may not transfer your SellingCommunity account (including feedback) or user ID to a third person, nor may you disclose your login credentials with any third parties.
- create listings, post, or upload content in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or secxual content;
- distribute or post spam, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may be harmful to SellingCommunity or its users' interests or property;
- unless given prior explicit permission by SellingCommunity, use any robot, crawler, scraper, data mining tools, data collecting and extraction tools, or other automated methods to access our Services for any purpose;
- circumvent any technological safeguards utilized to deliver our Services.
- Interfere with the functionality of our Services
Infringe rules or policies of relevant jurisdictions; infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, and/or other intellectual property rights (collectively, "Intellectual Property Rights") that belong to or are owned by SellingCommunity, or third parties;
The following actions may constitute an infringement: reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to SellingCommunity or someone else; infringing any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of our Services or posting content that does not belong to you;
commercializing any SellingCommunity application or any information, data, or software
intervene on our platform with unfair, predatory or deceptive practices
Without users' permission, harvest or otherwise acquire and utilize information about them.
· Policy Enforcement
Sellers must fulfill SellingCommunity performance requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in SellingCommunity limiting, restricting, suspending, or downgrading your seller acc
Users must fulfill SellingCommunity User policy requirements. If we believe you are abusing SellingCommunity and/or our Services, we may, in our sole discretion and without limiting other remedies, limit, suspend, or terminate your user account(s) and access to our Services, remove, not display, and/or demote listings, reduce or eliminate discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services.
If we determine that you have violated our policies prohibiting Offers to buy or sell outside of SellingCommunity, you may be subject to a variety of actions, including limitations on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, account suspension.
We have the right to terminate unverified accounts or accounts that have been dormant for an extended period of time. In addition, we retain the right to reject, modify, or cancel all or a portion of our Services at any time and for any reason.
Selling Community is pre-vetting listings, which means that we assess all listings before they hit the feed using a combination of human and machine moderation.
If a user is trying to upload items that violate our terms of service and/or AUP, his account will be limited immediately. As a user, you agreed to our terms of service, and accordingly, your ability to sell and interact on the platform will be suspended.
You will receive an email stating the cause and you will be able to appeal our decision in case you believe we made a mistake.
A user is also able to report an item or seller. Upon receiving a report one of our moderators will process it and take action accordingly.
· Engagement with Third Parties
SellingCommunity urges you to notify SellingCommunity right away if you discover any breaches of our acceptable use policy. Please email SellingCommunity at email@example.com
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please make a claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
Law enforcement agencies who seek information about customers, End Users, and third parties and/or their use of the Service, are required to submit a subpoena, or other similar document, pursuant to which we are required by law to produce this information (Subpoena). Unless specifically required by law and clearly communicated to us, the Subpoena will be transmitted to the customer, End User, or third party. For requests or reports email: email@example.com